Book Review Guidelines
How to Win Prizes Writing Kids Book Reviews!
Following these simple book review guidelines can really pay off!
Here's what you need to do to be eligible to win a prize for a great book review:
- Choose a book you have read all the way through.
- Write the title, author of the book and your age.
Remember: Don't tell your real name! This is a chance to make up a cool nickname.
- Answer the following questions:
Your book review must be at least 400 words. It sounds like a lot, but it's really only about 3 paragraphs. If you've done steps 1, 2 and 3 above, then it should be easy.
- Genre (what kind of book is it?): Fantasy, Mystery, Historical Fiction, Science Fiction, Non-fiction, other...
- This book is about:
- I liked:
- I didn't like:
- My favorite character is:
- I would recommend this book for kids ages:
To be entered in our book review contest,
contact us here
to let us know what your nickname is and give us an email address where we can email you when you win a prize!
What Are You Reading?
Tell other kids what you're reading right now and how you like it. Be sure to mention the author and title, so other kids can find it too.
What Other Kids Are Reading
Click below to see recommendations from others...
Go Back to Home Page